Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a very busy but yet relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. It started with a photo shoot of my cousin, Shannon, and her family for maternity photos as well as family pictures (the last as a family of 5!). Then it was on to a graduation party, back to Lake Park for boating, campfire, smores, etc. Sunday was filled with another photo shoot and a golf tournament with my friends Ashley, Nick, Becky, Matt and Bryn. I was the official score keeper, cart driver, and "per hole prizes". Since many of the golfers were newer to the game, each hole had the winning topic...high score, lowest # of puts, closest to the pin, most improved from the previous hole, etc. That made the day really fun. We then went back to Ashley and Nick's house to grilled and play yards games. Monday was very relaxing...got some work done around the house, took a long walk with Cole and ended the night off with another boat ride. Here are some pictures of my cousin's family. I am not posting any of the other shoot at this time because the pictures are a surprize for the family in July! I will say, though, what a GREAT group of girls...their parents are going love their gift...

0 comments: