Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Official....

It's official...I'm going to be a working mom again. I have the opportunity to work for my close friends, Nick and Ashley Alfieri, at their chiropractic clinic in Spirit Lake. This is a position that I knew I was going to be doing for quite some time now, and that time has arrived. I am excited and sad all at the same time. I will enjoy being back in my profession but missing my kids a ton. Luckily for us, Rebecca will be watching the kids. Rylee is SOOO excited to be going back to Rebecca's for daycare. She loved being there so much in the past and gets so excited when she see's her van next door at Colleen's. I will be starting with 10-15 hours a week, progressing to 20-25 hours a week, and by Summer should be full time. Here's to my time at home the past year and to a new begining...

0 comments: